Women often experience nausea and vomiting in the early stages of pregnancy, and not just in the morning! But there are some simple things you can do to help reduce your symptoms:1
- Eat small amounts often. Choose foods that you are better able to keep down eg cheese and crackers, toast, cereal, fruit
- Drink plenty of fluids (perhaps not at mealtimes, as food and drink together may be too much for your stomach to cope with)
- Choose foods that don't have strong odours
- Avoid fatty and spicy foods
- Have some dry crackers first thing in the morning
Some views expressed on this websites may not necessarily express the views of The Gianna Centre and are an advisory option only.